St. Olaf is located in Northfield, Minnesota, approximately 35 miles south of the Twin Cities.
From I-35 (from the north or south)
- Take I-35 to Hwy. 19 East (Exit 69, Northfield exit)
- Travel east on Hwy. 19 for approximately 6 miles into the Northfield city limits
- The main entrance to the college will be on your left. Enter the campus here.
From Hwy. 77 (Cedar Avenue/CR23) (from the north)
- Follow Hwy. 77 south through Apple Valley
- Leaving Apple Valley, Hwy 77 turns into Co. Rd. 23
- Follow Co. Rd. 23 into Northfield; the campus will be on your right
- As you enter the Northfield city limits, go right (south) on Lincoln
- Turn right (west) on St. Olaf Avenue toward the St. Olaf campus
From US-52 (from the north or south)
- Take US-52 to Hwy. 19 (in Cannon Falls)
- Travel west on Hwy. 19 into Northfield, which will include several stop signs and turns.
- Continue west on Hwy. 19 until you reach the western edge of Northfield
- The main entrance to the college will be on your right. Enter the campus here.
Northfield Lines offers a 7 days a week bus connection to and from campus to Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, downtown Minneapolis, downtown St. Paul, and the Mall of America. For information on the Northfield Metro Express, call 888-748-9634 or visit www.northfieldlines.com.